Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2024

I'm So Dope

I'm So Dope that I'm considered to be a superhero to some
Making dreams reality by showing them a reflection of their greatness.
Watching the twinkle of hope reappear after life, society or negative self-talk has snatched it away like a thief in the night.  

I'm so Dope that those who many said never will, do.  They rise from the ashes of their circumstances believing in themselves, accomplishing their goals and turning negativity into success

I'm so Dope that I admire resilience, applaud perseverance, and find solace in proving naysayers wrong.
Give me the least of them and let them show you how bright their light does shine.

I'm so Dope that I find light in the darkness and fan every flicker until it shines brighter.  Blinding those who lost hope in them.
So know that if I've invested time and energy into you it's because the light outweighed the darkness and I'm so Dope that I stuck around until you were able to see it illuminate the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment