Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

In Limbo

Each time I approach the crossing
The fluid in my body begins to flow
Time stands still as my thoughts get lost
lmagining the afterglow

Reality intertwined into fantasy
Our bodies immersed in a false destiny
Enjoying the stolen moments in time.
Touching, exploring with no reason or rhyme

Circumstances and situations
Returning to our destinations
Transitioning from our world to what is so
Briefly wondering if this is how its supposed to go

In limbo

Each time I look into your eyes
Thoughts of you between my thighs
I reminisce about the encounter
Treasuring the release of power

Fantasy full filled
Yet thinking about it still
Longing to take control 
While daring not to be so bold

Choked by unspoken desires 
Fluids that ignite not douce the fires
Flowing across the barriers of passion
Longing for complete satisfaction.

In Limbo



No comments:

Post a Comment