Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Things Never Change

Never thought I would miss you quite like I do today.
Your brillant smile and tender touch
That knowing look I love so much
Touching you in the morning seeing your pleasant face
Enjoying our conversations as we share both time and space
Staring into each other's soul makes things feel so right
Even in the midst of a storm our auras give off light.
The comfort we feel in each other's arms can't be explained
Anyone who tries to understand will undoubtly go  insane.
The connection is there each time we meet
At each encounter we don't miss a beat.
The rhythm of your heart soothes my soul
It inspires my spirit to truly flow.

To a place where there is only peace and love
A location that could have only been created above.

Just the thought of your essence makes me smile
Making you feel near but knowing all the while,
There is a chance that I may never again feel your embrace
With nothing between us but time and space.

So the memories in my mind I will continue to retain.
Because in my heart I know,  some things never change.







No comments:

Post a Comment